Business As Usual – Architectural & Acoustic Panel Supply
Company Update: 19 March, 2020
As you would be aware, the current COVID-19 emergency is a huge global health pandemic, and we firstly want to say that we hope you and your family and friends remain safe during this time.
We have received a number of enquires from customers, so we felt it would be of benefit to provide some answers to some of the key questions.
Are there any supply issues for Atkar Group?
At present there are NO SUPPLY ISSUES for Atkar Group for either sides of the business including the manufacture of our acoustic linings or the supply of building products.
Atkar Group is proudly an Australian company and source the majority of our materials from reputable local suppliers. Our manufacturing warehouse is based in Hallam, Victoria and all processing of our panels, including perforating, finishing and assembly, is completed here by our dedicated team. Our building products warehouse is located in Scoresby, Victoria and has over 5000sqm of undercover storage, so we are fortunate to also have a large stock hold of products available.
What precautions have we put in place to reduce spread of COVID-19?
Atkar Group have introduced a number of initiatives to help protect the health and safety of our staff, customers and suppliers. These include:
- Ensuring our employees and suppliers are adhering to our Infection Control policies around washing hands & sanitisation practices.
- Implementing 14-day self-isolation requirements for people who have travelled internationally.
- Ensuring our staff, customers and suppliers do not attend our offices or trade desk if they are experiencing flu-like symptoms, are suspected of having COVID-19, or have had known contact with someone who is affected or likely to be affected by COVID-19.
- Minimising the need for face to face meetings both on and off-site where possible
- Introducing alternative ways to connect, including virtual video meetings.
Some of our staff may be working from home, but we will continue to be available through the normal communication channels whenever you need them.
Of course, we will need to monitor the advice from the WHO and Australian Government, so should there be any changes to our situation, we will let you know.
If you have any additional questions, please contact your Atkar Account Manager or get in touch with our team on 1300 333 833 or email us at email@example.com
Atkar Group Management Team