Introducing DesignerWood: Timber-look & Fire Compliant
The beauty of timber linings and claddings lies in its ability to provide the most versatile and diverse aesthetic. From hoop pine to wenge and various grains and textures, timber cladding and linings come in a wide variety, with something for every project.
Architects and building professionals are now looking for a solution to fire compliance, while maintaining the timber- look that they so highly desire. Atkar Group’s DesignerWood range offers the ultimate solution, with realistic timber-look finishes, plus the fire compliance of aluminium and fibre cement; designers no longer need to compromise.
As a result, DesignerWood timber-look linings and claddings are an increasingly popular choice with architects and designers for both internal and external applications as it serves on function and beauty.
Beautiful and realistic, DesignerWood Aluminium is lightweight, fire compliant and maintenance free alternative to timber or steel. With a photo-realistic timber finish, most with a unique texture, it can also be customised to suit any project.
Why choose DesignerWood Aluminium?
- Natural timber-look alternative with 18 photo-realistic colour options
- Group 1 Fire Rated
- Suitable to be used where non-combustible materials are required in accordance with BCA Deemed-to-Satisfy provision C1.9(e)(v).
- Maintenance free with a 10 year warranty
- Lightweight hollow aluminium core
- Easy to install with concealed 2-piece direct fix clip system
- For internal and external use
- Customisable to project requirements with a wide selection of batten and plank profiles
Click to view more information on DesignerWood Image
For striking timber-look alternatives, DesignerWood battens and claddings are the superior solution. Contact our team today for a sample or quote.
If you have any enquiries around DesignerWood then please contact our Architectural Team on 03 9796 3333 or [email protected]